Last updated: February 2022
1. Only one account per person and computer is allowed. If multiple people are sharing the same IP address please contact the Staff.
2. You may not sell your Account or Items for real life currencies.
3. The Staff Team is not obliged to help you recover items that you lost by mistake or by trusting a scammer.
4. You may not Cheat, Hack or use abuse any Bugs. Bugs are to be reported to the Staff team.
5. The use of mods is at your own risk. We do not guarantee that your mods will work without any problems.
6. The use of macros in PVP and PVE is forbidden.
7. Do not insult or provoke anyone in the chat, dont use any racist language. The same applies to gear-names. Strong or Multiple offenses might get you permanently muted
8. The only allowed language allowed in the public chats is English. If you break this rule multiple times we might permanently mute you.
9. Trade offers are only allowed in the Trade Chat.
10. It is not allowed to log in a gear of the opposite nation during an event (e.g. attacking the base war core) in order to gain an unfair advantage.
11. Crossfeeding will result in a fame reset and a potential ban of one or both gears.
12. It is not allowed to impersonate or present yourself to be a representative of Galaxy Gears.
13. You may talk about other Servers in the chat but dont use Galaxy Gears for advertisement.
14. Charging back a donation with the intention of getting "free GGP" will get you banned, so be sure to consult with the Galaxy Gears Staff team first.
15. Dont beg the Staff Team for free items or anything that would give you an unfair advantage.
16. If you miss a give away because you failed to log in during the specific time dont ask the Staff Team for the items you missed out on.
17. Dont try to find any loopholes in the rules to talk your way out of trouble. If you do something that was clearly not intended to be part of the game there will be consequences.
18. These rules can be changed. Changes will be announced, but it is the duty of the player to check regularly for changes.
19. With every login to the game or any Galaxy Gears relevant platforms, the user accept these rules and is fully responsible with his accounts for the observance.